Popular Posts

10.2.10

but Mother, I'm just here for the food!





Today while lil Jed is taking his nap, I'm watching the 1998 film Ever After. The movie is set in Renaissance France. I find it interesting how they intertwine Leonardo da Vinci into this movie... the portrait is his painting La Scapigliata. No wonder they cast Drew Barrymore as Danielle de Barbarac, they look soOo similar!
A funny quote by the crazy step-mother:
"Nothing is final until you're dead, and even then, I'm sure God negotiates."

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love love love this movie! It's one of the few I saw in theaters with my mom and Betsy. I love it for the humor, romance, comedy, and because I really used to identify with barrymore's character back then. Can't believe it's 12 years old now! Gee!

P.s. Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate them!
Love you!