Popular Posts

6.2.10

I'm Free!

Okay! So I finally did it... I finally deleted my Facebook account. I was spending WAY too much time on it anyways... Sometimes I would catch myself just staring at someone's page, not reading, not doing anything but spacing out... letting time go by.
I love my little boy WAY too much to be wasting time on a networking site- I need to be doing other things, like playing with him, crafting, spending time with people in person.
I think Facebook is great to be able to communicate- however I feel like if you want to talk to someone or express your opinion, it is not a good idea to use Facebook as that tool. Feelings get hurt, and assumptions are made. :p Like: I just talked to Nancy on the phone, so is that pseudo-positive status update that she just posted about me?
WAY too much stress. Passive aggressive, subliminal messaging- Call it what you like. I would just like to live without my old friend Facebook for a while. In the mean time, you can keep up with the Mele Manor here at themelemanor.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Janae' said...

So True, so very very true, and I am so glad you blog! So very few still do :).. Reminds me I need to remind myself daily Why I blog and quit worrying about why I Don't :)

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.