Popular Posts

18.3.10

Blog Design

Okay phew! That felt like it took forever!
I was working on the blog design. I was curious to see if I could make a blog background and it looks like I can. Sort of?
The only problem I have it that when I upload photos to photobucket... it downsizes my pictures. If your Internet Explorer views the webpage at 75%-- my background doesn't go to the whole page. But if you view it at 100% (Normal) it's fine. I'm just afraid more than most people view at 75%. (It can be pretty convenient).
yadda yadda blah blah...
you get the picture.

so tell me what you think about my blog! kevinandamanda.com taught me how to do it!

3 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

I like your new blog look!!!

Janae' said...

Madeline, I make my own backgrounds. Did you do save for web? It will make it go all the way across :). email me if you want I LOVE it by the way !

Heidi said...

I love it! The colors are so pretty.

You are a real Martha Stewart!

What song is this playing on your page? I have heard it before... from a movie?