Popular Posts

11.3.10

For You, Heidi

This is a photograph taken a long time ago of me (right) and my sister Heidi (left). That was the day of her baptism. I obviously don't remember much of the day, however I know it must have been a sweet occasion. Just look at the smile on Heidi's face. She looks absolutely beautiful. And of course you can see my brother Drew in the bottom right corner. :) My sister Heidi is such a great strength to me! Even though we have been mostly out of contact until just recently, I feel like not only is she my sister, but my best friend!

Half sister, Half angel, I love you Heidi.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am so honored by your beautiful words! You are such a blessing in my life and I am so very thankful to finally be getting to know you! Word can't express the great peace and joy it brings to my soul to have you as a sister!

I was so happy to be holding you and spending time with all of you precious sisters and brothers of mine, whom I dearly missed!

Having you to talk to and share my life with now, almost makes up for missing out on growing up together!
I love you Maddie!!