Popular Posts

27.3.10

kudos

I stumbled upon this picture in our Wedding Album and I wanted to blog about it and share it with EVERYONE! First I want to say is this: I love love LOVE Jed (big Jed) so much and want to thank him for giving me the best years of my life so far.  Marriage is best journey ever. I know some couples that don't experience marriage the way that we get to... that don't think it is "the best journey ever."  Well, I say: open your eyes! Can't you see that you are married to your best friend?!  Don't you love your spouse? Be happy in love.  Enjoy the journey to forever! I know we will be! And the best part is- we have a little tyke to tag along!

Isn't this picture amazing? Kudos go to memoriesbytaylor.com. 
oh, and the bouquet? My grandmother!  She is such a talented lady. I love you, Grandma!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Such beautiful sentiments! I agree that marriage to your best friend is one of the most wonderful blessings ever, and I can't wait!

p.s. your cousin and grandmother did such a great job with your wedding! It was gorgeous.