Popular Posts

4.6.10

This is so funny to me now


Last November we visited Arkansas so everyone could meet Baby Jed.  My Dad had a Wii and Jed was automatically drawn to it. Of course I had to join in on the fun.  I think it's so funny that I was nursing at the same time. No wonder I always lost.  I can't remember what game we were playing... but it was fun. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but it is So funny to me now.

Oh before I go, I was to say two big thank you's.

Thank you, Heidi for taking pictures so that we can remember this trip.
and Thank you, Emily for helping me make the CUTEST nursing cover! (If I remember correctly you did most of the work!!!)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Haha, I bet it does seem funny to you now. I can't imagine nursing while playing the wii.lol

As I was reading the story, I was thinking about how cute that nursing cover was. And you answered my question of where you got it! You made it! Grr. I'm no good at making things like that. So now I've still gotta search for a cute one!!

Heidi said...

I'm glad I could take pictures! I guess we got that in common, huh? Hehe