18.7.10

I have come to realize

I had a wonderful friend on Facebook that posted this and I wanted to give it a try.


1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...will never stay the same size while being a mother to young children. 

2. I've come to realize that my job...is harder than some people think. 

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I realize I need to do it more often. 

4. I've come to realize that I need... to relax and actually laugh every once in a while.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost... contact with some really important people in my life.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I'm sitting on the couch because I'm so tired, but then I feel lazy.

7. I've come to realize that when I'm bored... it's really because I'm procrastinating. There are so many things to do! 

8. I've come to realize that money...controls the world too much.

9. I've come to realize that certain people... deal with things I'll never understand. 

10. I've come to realize that I'll always... have a less than clean house with children around.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)... deserve more phone calls from me.

12. I've come to realize that my mom... should have been given more credit.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... isn't free.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... that I stayed up way too late last night. 

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I am such a grumpy person when I stay up too late.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am...surrounded by baby toys. 

17. I've come to realize that my friends are...more distant than ever (my fault.) 

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I wonder why I'm even "friends" with some of the people. 

19. I've come to realize that today... I'm going to church!

20. I've come to realize that tonight... will be a roller coaster with baby Jed. 

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... will start his last week of school for this semester. 

22. I've come to realize that I really want to... just figure stuff out! 

23. I've come to realize that life... is really like a box of chocolates.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend... I'll be happy but sad at the same time.  Where is that internship?

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset is... my own viola.

27. I've come to realize that TV... shouldn't be on for more than 30 minutes at a time. 

28. I've come to realize that this year... has been a hefty learning experience. 

29. I've come to realize that my ex...what's his name? 

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... eat healthier.

31. I've come to realize that I love... babies!

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... why Jed puts his socks on the kitchen counter.

33. I've come to realize my past... was very fun as a child.  I loved spending time with my family.

34. I've come to realize that parties...  are fun if they are spent with true friends!  I love food too. 

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... of my baby getting hurt. 

36. I've come to realize that my life... 's direction changes every week. 

37. I've come to realize that my future...is going to be so busy with children!


1 comment:

Janae' said...

That was really smart to put that on here! I loved reading it too ;)