12.8.10

Before our morning walk


I love the little Izod sweatshirt that Baby Jed wore this morning on our walk... it looked so cute on him. Unfortunately, you can't get a very good view of it from these pictures... but you didn't come here to look at sweatshirts... haha.  

Come on, lil guy! Can you  not crack a smile for the camera?

The tiny picture below is sOO funny! For some reason it makes me laugh... I don't know if it's just the face he's making or the shape his mouth is in... I just giggle when I see it.  I thought you might giggle too.

Don't worry, you can click on it for a larger view... Go ahead!
(From now on, you can always click on my pictures for a larger view and it will open a viewing box in the same window... Yay for HTML!)






1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay! I love this new pic option. and how you're doing your comments now too. Much more convenient :)