Popular Posts

28.8.10

A phase?

I really think little Jed needs a playmate... he seriously is in a stage where it's hard to play by himself.  Just a week ago he was fine rummaging around the house finding his toys.  But maybe it's just a phase, I don't know.  But it's constantly: Mommy, play with me! Mommy, watch me! Mommy, let me chew on your toe! Mommy Mommy Mommy!  (or mama mama mama AHHHH! in his language)
Trying to climb in my lap.

And Mommy is pretty busy sometimes! So you can only imagine that when I'm working or cleaning he is right there tugging at my legs or slapping my computer trying to get my attention.

For instance... today he just out right pulled the cord to my computer.  Of course everything on my computer went bye bye for a while.  Then I looked at the time and sure enough it was nap time. (Thank you, clock!)

Then baby went bye bye to nap in his crib.  I was discussing with a my walking buddy how I am a firm believer that naps are just as good for baby as they are for mommies.

However, I will say that the other day he took a three hour nap and I just didn't know what to do with myself.  So I sat on the couch and stared at my feet.  Just waiting for him to wake up....
...and waiting.... and waiting....


and waiting.....

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Is he talking yet?!! How much does he say??

I feel like he'll be a grown child before I see him again :(

They grow too fast