5.8.10

Projects I've been working on lately

Sorry I don't have pictures for the time being... only a list.  These are things that I'm working on or have already finished.


  • Baby #2's crocheted blessing blanket.
  • a  black maternity shirt
  • living room window valances
  • scripture tote


Crafts on my to-do list

  • a kitchen apron
  • Christmas table runner
  • Autumn ribbon wreath
  • Halloween tea towels


As soon as I get pictures, I'll be sure to post them. It's no fun if I can't show you!
I really do love crafting... but it is challenging to try to learn new things all in the 2 hour slot of nap time.
Which reminds me about my classes I'm starting in the Fall... they are online, so I can stay home with my son... but STILL. I'll need much more strength than just my own if I'm going to be successful in completing the courses.  This will be my third year of college... eek.

So I better craft now while I have the chance!


p.s. Do you have any cute craft projects that I can do?  I love new ideas!

1 comment:

Rachel Pittman said...

You will do great in school! I know the Lord will help you! I think He helps mothers even more than everyone else. :) Have fun on your crafts!