Popular Posts

25.9.10

online class

Good morning!  I'm so excited that I've been able to stay on top of my classes so far this semester...  In one my classes we have an online discussion board and this girl posted this after my part of the discussion---  I thought "How true! I hope I don't do this:"


Here is what she wrote that caught my attention:
"I loved your post!  It reminds me of how we can all get caught up in the things of the world.  I occasionally get wrapped up in reading "blogs".  Some blogs are all about impressing those who read them.  Like taking pictures of things and then bragging about all the material things you posses.  Posting online how perfect your life is....putting yourself above others."


EEk! Tell me if I ever do this, and thank you, class mate, for reminding me to stay humble!

1 comment:

Tyler and Kelly said...

no you don't. I think a lot of the things most of us post, are the exciting things in life and the bummer things in life. We post to get others excited and we post to help build each other up when we are down.