Popular Posts

19.11.10

You'll be sorry!

My brother-in-law is getting married to the most beautiful girl ever! They just got  their pictures and here is a link to a slideshow of them. Trust me, you'll be sorry if you don't look and see how cute they are together!


Speaking of wonderful pictures... here is a picture of the Family Reunion we went to in July. Can you see me? I think I make the picture perfect.  I'm the in-law in this photo. I literally stick out like a sore-thumb, I'm so good lookin.

3 comments:

Tyler and Kelly said...

When are they getting married?

Allen Family said...

Hahaha. That is the best picture. Reminds me of me and my in laws. They are so quiet and reserved and I'm always the one being loud and crazy and doing wierd and embaressing things.

I'm so happy for Jake and Candace! We hope to make the wedding. It would be great to see everyone!

Liana said...

I loved loved loved that slideshow! It was just so cute and romantic. :) Definetely see the family resemblance between Jed and his bro. :) And you look great in the photo! hehe, so you.