9.12.10

still growing!


This is it! Today I'm considered full term... 37 weeks!

Yes, I'm pretty miserable. All my friends here me say all day is "ooo ouch, ahh eek!"  I have Braxton Hicks contractions every 9-12 minutes some days, and others days I'm just miserable with crampy knife pains everytime the baby's head moves lower!  So, labor is no more than 3 weeks away... but hopefully it could be closer :)  I'm dilated 1 to 2 cm and 50% effaced... but I  could walk around like that for another 4 weeks if this boogar didn't want to come yet.

Do you get what I'm saying? I'm almost there... I can literally feel it (lol)... but just not quite. I say give it at least a week.  Then maybe those contractions will start to dilate me even more.

But, I'm happy though! I saw a  little newborn the other day and just about cried I wanted my little guy so bad.  I squeezed baby Jed extra hard as we looked through his baby pictures together.  

Toodles to everyone!  I hope that you've had a good day so far.  Pray for me and send happy thoughts my direction. "Please bless Madeline that she'll have her baby, if the baby is ready of course!"

Watch, because you stuck that last part in there, this baby isn't going to be ready until after Christmas... ugh

2 comments:

Mary said...

I know the feeling! You look so good though!

Heidi said...

I have loads of respect for you for going through this experience! Two times at that! I can only imagine how very tiring and difficult it must be at times. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily sis! Love you more than you know!