14.2.11

sneak peek!!!

I'm stoked about my new furniture that FINALLY came in. Here is a sneak peek of just the love seat. I'm recovering the pillows tonight, so I'll show you those soon! I'm super duper excited!

Here is another reason I'm hippity hoppity happy...
Jed got an interview last week for an internship here in town. If he gets it, it will turn into a full-time job with benefits! Benefits as in a free apartment downtown! We walked through the apartment already. It needs a lot of tender love and care, but it will be fabulous after we're done with it!

Hmmmm I think I'm missing something. Oh yeah! Happy Valentines Day!


Wait!!! Now I remember what I forgot...


Look at that baby! That's my (soon-to-be) 2010 Chevy Traverse...  Of course I'm not going to get my hopes up, but ummmm Chevy HERE I COME!

3 comments:

Tyler and Kelly said...

That is awesome!!!!! We're lookin at the GMC arcadia!

Mary said...

Yay for new couches!! And an internship! And an apartment! And a car...wow, I am jealous! Congrats!

The Mele's said...

A girl can dream, right?