8.2.11

Watermelon

It's 11:36pm and I'm tired. Der.
But the reason why I. am. writing. is. because. I. want. to vent.

Dear certain Furniture Store,

I dislike you right now. I ordered my brand spankin beautiful new furniture from you 3 1/2 weeks ago...
and I would gladly pay the bill I received promptly in the mail today if I actually had furniture to show for it.  Yes, that's right. I don't have any furniture from you.  Hmmm, why is that you ask? Because you misplaced my order and when you finally placed the order, you ordered it from the wrong side of the country...  And that wrong side of the country didn't even have the furniture I wanted.  And so my 1 week waiting time (which I thought was silly in the first place) has moved to 4 weeks. And I still have to pay an extra $89 for delivery. 4 weeks. 4 weeks?  I can eat a WHOLE watermelon in less than that time- and trust me, I dislike watermelon.


Sincerely,

Tired and disgruntled Me

- - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -  -
There that feels better.  Do you think if I sent that to them that it would get my point across?


Oh well... Lifes a watermelon.



Do you like my sad depiction of watermelon? 

3 comments:

Mary said...

love your depiction of a watermelon. I can't wait to see your furniture!!

The Shabby Vanity said...

I can't wait to see my furniture too!

Heidi said...

I love your venting! and your watermelon pic.

ps. I dislike watermelon too!