23.8.11

Yellowstone and Zip-Line

When my family  came to visit, we drove up to Yellowstone National Park.  We had a nice little picnic and a stroll through the geysers.  haha 
I underexposed this photo so you could see how tall the water really reached.

In the pic above is Mike-my stepdad, my mom, hubsters, and his lil twin Jed.  Yellowstone is always so pretty. Who knew bacteria could be so beautiful?


Here are some fun pictures I never posted...
We all went zip-lining in Irvine, California at the Tait Family Reunion. 





I always joke that married couples take on each other's smiles or quirks.
This was taken from the same picture while we were zip-lining together- right before we were about to land.  I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for posting this one.



What a ride!  Good thing I survived.



No comments: