Popular Posts

21.11.11

Raising Toddlers


He is my sunshine! My one of three sunshines. 
He makes me happy when skies are gray. 
He'll never know how much I love him.
But for now, I guess that's okay.  

This little munchkin makes my heart swell!
He is almost a 1 year old. 
I barely believe that I have a 2 yr old, and a 1 yr old.  Wow! I'm grateful for my boys, that's for sure.  
They make life heaven on earth. There are tough times, and I'm not a perfect mom. But, I'm trying the best I know how to do. There are so many good books about parenting that I love to read.  Here are just a few:

I don't always have the best answer of how to apply the principles from these books with my toddlers.  But knowing them and starting it now will ensure a better habit for the future!  I hope. ;)

What books do you like to read that help you raise your children?

1 comment:

Lauren and Michael said...

I dont know if this book works yet but I will be using it: Raising an emotionally intelligent child. Written by John Gottman... Anything by John Gottman is great!