5.1.12

Mommy

I love being Mommy. I am so grateful for my boys!  There are definitely times when it is hard though. Heck, it's hard everyday actually.  Like today. We went to an appointment and were sitting in the lobby. Just me and the two boys.  Lobby full of people.  We had been waiting for 45 minutes.... Jeddie decides he wants to blow his nose.  So he takes a wipe and "blows his nose."  I say "Okay now hand it to mommy" he then pauses and thinks.  Then he throws it at the lady next to us.  It hits her in the face and lands in her lap. This "lady" happens to be a girl from my high-school, we never really got along. 
This was the look on her face.
I'm not even kidding. I was mortified at first. But "oh well" I thought. Kids will be kids. She handed it back to me like it was diseased or something. 
This was the look on my face.


And of course when it was time to go Jeddie did NOT want to leave. I had to drag him out kicking and screaming. Yes, I literally dragged him out. 

And at the end of the day:

I'm pooped.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing. Doctor visits can be exhausting!! Sounds like you handled it well- keep smiling- it brightens people's days!!