5.5.12

He is so perfect. :)

I love lil Jed so much, he is such a sweet and fun loving little guy.  Anyone that knows him will tell you that. He is so smart too. I know that he is going to be a bright kid in school one day.  He loves puzzles, his shapes, colors, numbers, and letters.

He's been on a gluten-free diet for a while now and that has helped him so much cope with things that are overwhelming for him.  But I'm struggling with how to help him further, I feel like there is only so much that I know how to do- this is all so new to me.  This week was a hard one. He was sick on Monday and his behavior hasn't quite recovered from then.  He struggles with normal things and has been so sensitive this week. It hasn't taken much to make him cry and meltdown.  It's sad and breaks my heart. I hate seeing him have such a hard time!  Even on his hardest days, he will still show me his smile.  He is so perfect. :)

2 comments:

Janae' said...

Just keep loving him! It is a rough go but these kids are amazing that deal with this!

Mary said...

He is lucky to have you for a mom!