11.8.12

Harper's first party

I like to think of my baby shower today as Harper's first party! It turned out unimaginably cute. I love every little detail!!! Thank you to my mom and sister for putting it together and to all those who came!




My grandmother made a wreath that we can put on the hospital door when I have the baby.


My sister made Harper's name on canvas with fabric and wood letters.






The women that made it all happen!



woo pig sooie!




baby Marissa will be Harper's little friend!!

sisters

Did you know that Harper's blessing gown is over 20 years old? My sister and I wore it on our blessing day.

Hooray for family!


Wishing Tree Sign says "Wishing Tree- write a note to mommy-to-be and place it on the wishing tree"




Just one more month til we get to hold her! She's already loved to pieces!!!

2 comments:

Kari Schuerch said...

What a cute Shower! I wish I could have been there. You look great! I'm excited for your No. 3

Janae' said...

Very happy for you Madeline :)