Popular Posts

17.9.12

Harper's one week photos

Harper was one week old when these photos were taken. I was afraid they wouldn't turn out, but they look perfect! I'm excited to get them printed and put in our home. 









Harper is such a precious baby.  She sleeps through the night, only waking up to nurse- then falling quickly back to sleep. The boys NEVER did that. They were always up at night for months- leaving me a zombie during the day. But not Harper girl. She must like her beauty sleep too. I'm counting my blessings.

We have had Jed's mom here to help us all last week. Today she went home! She was such a great help- I don't know what I'm going to do without her.  She cooked, cleaned, and played with the boys all day long. From 5:30am to 8:00 at night. Makes me wish I had someone here to help me all the time. Any volunteers? ha.
The boys are taking to Harper a lot more! Robbie is giving her kisses and loves petting her hair to feel how soft it is.  We're trying to teach lil Jed that Harper is his baby sister. He always smiles at her. He even held her a few times.

I'm so excited to be a mom of three. I know it will be hard, but it's going to be so much fun watching these cuties grow up together. I can't wait for what the future holds. Well, I can and I gladly will- but I'm happy that we're all together enjoying this journey called life!


3 comments:

Sarah Steele said...

She's absolutely precious! I can't to see the three of them growing up together, too =)

Sarah Steele said...

She's absolutely precious! I can't to see the three of them growing up together, too =)

al said...

LOVE these! especially the Hogs outfit. woo pig sooie!