Popular Posts

24.10.12

Cloth diapers! dun dun dun


So we started the cloth diaper journey with Harper this week. I prepped the diapers all weekend to get them ready for her little booty bright and early Monday morning! She is wearing the same ones that lil Jed and Robbie wore. Sweet? yes. Gross? no. They are clean! (and have lasted a while!) We are cloth diapering Harper because
1. it saves money
2. it saves money, oh I already listed that one
3. it keeps diapers out of the landfills, but mostly just because it saves money.

Ha. Can you tell where my priorities are right now?

Jed just had an interview for a job promotion. Jed's been working his hiney off and we've been praying for a promotion since April. We really want it to happen.  It's truly teaching me patience and the importance of faith.  Hubby and I do get discouraged from time to time- but we do have faith that it will work out how it's supposed to.  The following scriptures have really helped me these past months...

"But if we hope for that we see not, then do with patience wait for it." -Romans 8:25

"...what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." -Mark 11:24

"And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me." -Moroni 7:33

No comments: