6.3.13

Mood Food!

I've been learning a lot the past year the effect that the food you eat can have on you. It can influence you to be tired, happy, sad, angry, or even romantic! I know it sounds silly, but it's all too true. I wish I would have learned about this sooner. I've been on the hunt for foods that increase and lift my mood.  Before I changed my diet, a lot of times I would breakfast and just one to two hours later, I would be cranky and irritable! It turns out I was eating foods that would make my blood sugar spike, and then fall dramatically- inducing the grumpiness and sluggish feelings of the morning. So to help myself remember to eat healthy, I've made up a little printable to go on my fridge. You can print it out too, if you like! Just simply right-click and save it to your computer.

 Here are some foods you can add to your favorite dish, or simply snack on throughout the day help boost your mood when you need a lift!




What are some foods you like to eat that help you feel more energy? Have you noticed which foods in your diet that make you tired?

No comments: