Popular Posts

29.12.13

Farewells

We are saying farewell to year 2013! What a wonderfully hard year this was for our family. But we have learned the most from it. I believe that the Lord burns us down so he can raise us back up how He wants us to be. That's kind of been the theme of this year for our family.
I'm sure all of our life will be a continuing refining process.

Another farewell I want to make is one to this blog. I've enjoyed blogging the past few years and it's been a great way for me to post a few things here and there about our family for everyone to see.

I'm going to spend more time with those who I love. I encourage you to do the same.

This is a farewell to the blog, not to you! If you want to know how our family is doing, give me a call or send me a message. I'd love to have a conversation with you.






No comments: